Arrangements for carriage of goods and parking on the premises of the fair centre
1. The traffic and parking on the premises of the fair centre shall be organised on the basis of the traffic management plans prepared by Eesti Näituste AS and on the sites adjacent to the fair centre – on the basis of the traffic management plans approved by the Tallinn Municipal Engineering Services Department.
2. Companies taking part in exhibitions and fairs organised at the fair centre and companies performing works in the fair centre and on the adjacent sites shall be notified of the traffic management arrangements in place before the arrangements take effect and temporary restrictions are introduced.
3. The traffic management arrangements and temporary restrictions in place on the sites adjacent to the fair centre (both directions of traffic along the Pirita Road, the so-called “old” Pirita Road, the lower parking facility belonging to Eesti Näituste AS, the parking facility belonging to Pirita Expo AS, AS Tallinna Lauluväljak’s parking facility off the Ririta Road in front of the main gate to the Tallinn song festival grounds) are mandatory for all road users and vehicles.
4. In order to reorganise traffic and parking on the sites adjacent to the fair centre for the duration of a public event, a traffic scheme approved by the traffic service of the Tallinn Municipal Engineering Services Department is necessary; to ensure compliance therewith an agreement with a relevant security company shall be signed, if necessary.
5. The arrangements for parking and carrying goods set out herein shall be in force on the premises of the fair centre for the period of an exhibition or fair.
6. Parking and carriage of goods on the premises of the fair centre for the period of an exhibition or fair is allowed upon purchasing a one-off entry card or a period card.
7. A one-off entry card grants the right, during the period of an exhibition or fair on the date specified on the card:
7.1. for an exhibitor, to enter the premises of the fair centre on a one-off basis to carry goods to the exhibition halls and park in the upper parking facility of the fair centre on a non-preferential basis;
7.2. for a visitor, to enter the premises of the fair centre on a one-off basis and park in the upper parking facility of the fair centre.
8. One-off entry cards are sold by the parking service during the period of a fair only at the vehicle gate to the fair centre.
9. The period card grants the vehicle of the company which purchased the card the right to enter the premises of the fair centre on a recurring basis, carry goods to the exhibition halls and park in the parking area designated for exhibitors’ vehicles.
10. Period cards are presold by the fair organiser before the start of the period of an exhibition or fair or sold during the period of an exhibition or fair at the information desk of Eesti Näituste AS.
11. The prices of one-off entry cards and period cards are set by the chief financial officer of Eesti Näituste AS at the suggestion of the project manager of Eesti Näituste AS and/or the company organising exhibitions or fairs at the fair centre; price formation is based on the scale of the event, the workload of the parking facility and the duration of the exhibition or fair period.
12. Drivers are not allowed to give their entry and period cards to other drivers.
13. The purchase of an entry or period card does not give a driver the right to park the vehicle on the premises of the fair centre outside the parking facility.
14. The lower parking facility of the fair centre may be used for parking coaches for the duration of their passengers’ visit to an exhibition or fair; taxies may also stop and park there while waiting for their passengers.
15. If a fair organiser has provided the option for exhibitors’ vehicles to park outside the upper parking facility of the fair centre, exhibitors will be additionally notified thereof.
16. Carriage of goods to the exhibition halls and outdoor facilities of the fair centre during the entire period of an exhibition or fair is allowed in the manner prescribed by Eesti Näituste AS and the fair organiser and at the designated times before the exhibition is opened or closed for the day.
17. Carriage of goods to the exhibition halls and outdoor facilities of the fair centre during the opening times of an exhibition or fair is allowed by way of exception if such carriage is inevitable, does not pose a threat to visitors and exhibitors and does not disturb the traffic management arrangements on the premises of the fair centre.
18. The movement of heavy goods vehicles on the premises of the fair centre is allowed only with the permission of Eesti Näituste AS and in accordance with the approved traffic scheme.
19. When carrying goods and parking their vehicles, drivers are obliged to obey the traffic signs set up in the fair centre and comply with the requirements and instructions of the parking service of the Eesti Näituste AS and the information broadcast over the fair centre’s radio system.
20. A vehicle parked incorrectly by a driver who ignores the parking management arrangements in place shall be removed in the manner prescribed by law. The expenses associated with the removal of the vehicle shall be covered by the driver who disregarded the traffic and parking arrangements.
21. Information about all violations of the traffic and parking arrangements as well as complaints about those arrangements on the premises of the fair centre shall be submitted in writing to the management of Eesti Näituste AS.
22. The organisers, exhibitors and visitors shall be additionally notified of any changes to the traffic and parking arrangements at the fair centre.